Wednesday, May 30, 2012

After a considerable period of inactivity...

The intent of this blog was to outline and flesh out my views for myself, primarily, and others. Long spells of laziness and intermittent schoolwork have prevented me from doing so over the past two and a half months or so. I am going to try to post on this blog with my ideological musings, thoughts, etc. more regularly, especially once the summer begins.
I recently finished Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals and I'm currently working my way through Slavoj Zizek's Iraq: The Borrowed Kettle, both of which are fantastic. I will post my thoughts on the books here when I get a chance. I've made a pretty long reading list for myself this summer and will hopefully do the same consistently for anything I read that happens to be ideologically charged in an effort to offer my commentary and achieve the goal I had in mind when creating this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment